WordPress OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On plugin gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On for WordPress. If you want users to log in to your WordPress site using their Azure AD credentials, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Azure AD with WordPress plugin, you can allow users to SSO to your WordPress site using Azure AD. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Seach for a WordPress OAuth Single Sign On plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate
Step 1: Setup Azure Active Directory as OAuth Provider
- Sign in to Azure portal.
- Click on App Services and go to Manage Azure Active Directory.
- In the left-hand navigation pane, click the App registrations service, and click New registration.
- When the Create page appears, enter your application's registration information:
||Name of your application.
|Application type :
- Select "Web app / API" for client applications and resource/API applications that are installed on a secure server. This setting is used for OAuth confidential web clients and public user-agent-based clients. The same application can also expose both a client and resource/API.
Sign-on URL :
- For "Web app / API" applications, provide the base URL of your app.
might be the URL for a web app running on your local machine. Users would use this URL to sign in to a web client application.
- When finished, click Register. Azure AD assigns a unique Application ID to your application. Copy Application ID and the Directory ID , this will be your Client ID and Tenent ID.
- Go to Certificates and Secrets from the left navigaton pane and click on New Client Secret. Enter description and expiration time and click on ADD option.
- Copy value. This will be your Secret key.
- Enter application Home page URL Logout Settings->Properties->Logout URL.