Setup Centrify as Identity Provider
Follow the steps below to configure Centrify as an Identity Provider
STEP 1. Login as Administrator
- Log into Centrify as an Administrator and go to Apps from the NavBar.
- Click on Add Web Apps
STEP 2. Configure SAML App
- In the pop-up, click on Custom tab and then click on the Add button next to SAML.
- In the new SAML App that you created under Application Settings section enter ACS URL as provided in the Step 1 of the plugin under SP Info tab.
- Under User Access section select roles that can access this app
- Under Advanced section pass the following parameters to the functions in the code:
|setAudience()||SP-EntityID / Issuer from Step1 of the plugin under SP Info Tab. E.g: setAudience(‘https://example.com’)|
|setRecipient()||Recipient URL from Step1 of the plugin under SP Info Tab. E.g: setRecipient(‘https://example.com/plugins/servlet/saml/auth’)|
|setHttpDestination()||Destination URL from Step1 of the plugin under SP Info Tab. E.g: setHttpDestination(‘https://example.com/plugins/servlet/saml/auth’)|
NOTE: Please do NOT change any other function calls.