Step 1: Configure Apple Social Login In WordPress :
- Go to apple developers dashboard https://developer.apple.com Click on Accout Login with your Apple developer account.
- After logging on, click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles:
- On the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page, click Identifiers:click the plus sign to create a new identifier:
- On the Register a New Identifier page, select App IDs and then click Continue:
- On the Register an App ID page,
- Select the Platform that the app will run on. You can choose between iOS, tvOS, watchOS (for iPhones and other mobile devices) and macOS (for computers).
- Enter a brief description of your app in the Description field.And Enter a “Bundle ID” for your app in the Bundle ID field.And be sure to select Explicit when entering the bundle ID.
- On the Register an App ID page, select Sign In with Apple, and then click Continue.
- On the Confirm Your App ID page, verify that all your settings are correct and then click Register.
- After you have your app ID, the next step is to create a service identifier,this identifier will function as your app’s client ID. To create the service ID.
- On the Identifiers page, click the plus sign to create a new identifier:
- On the Register a New Identifier page, select Service IDs and then click Continue.
- n the Register a Services ID page, do the following:
- In the Description field, enter a description for the services ID and Enter a services ID in the Identifier field.
- At the bottom of the page select Sign In with Apple and then click Configure:
- On the Web Authentication Configuration page, click the Primary App ID dropdown list and select your application:
- In the Domain section,enter the URL to your website in the Web Domain field,and your redirect URL in the Return URLs field.
- In the Domains section, click Download. This downloads a file (apple-developer-domain-association.txt)
- Copy the file to your website.After the file has been uploaded to your website, click Verify. If your domain passes the verification test (meaning that the Apple server was able to find the file apple-developer-domain-association.txt at the expected location), click Save.
- On the Register a Services ID page, click Continue.
- On the Register a Services ID page, click Register.
- On the Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles page, click Keys.click the blue and white plus sign to create a new key:
- On the Register a New Key page, enter a name for your new key in the Key Name field.
- At the bottom of the page, click Sign In with Apple and then click Configure:
- On the Configure Key page, click the Choose a Primary App ID dropdown list, select the name of your app, and then click Save.
- On the Register a New Key page, click Continue. Verify that the key information is correct, and then click Register. The Download Your Key page appears
- if you click Download and then later look up the key you’ll see that the option to download the key is no longer available
- When configuring Sign In with Apple for social login, you must copy the entire file, including the lines ----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY---- and ----END PRIVATE KEY----.
Step 2: Set credentials in miniOrange Social Login Plugin
- Copy the Client Id and Client Secret form above setup and Paste them into the fields in Instructions.
- Then click on Save & Test Configuration button.
- Custom app will set properly when Test configuration get successful
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.