- Go to https://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/saml-2-0-idp-for-joomla/ and download the SAML 2.0 IdP extension by clicking on GET SAML 2.0 IDP FOR JOOMLA.
- Login to the administrator section of your Joomla website – [host]/[sitename]/administrator/index.php
- From the navigation menu on top go to Extensions Manage Install.
- Drag and drop your miniorange-joomla-saml-idp.zip file in the area indicated in the image below or browse and select the file to install the plugin.
- After the installation go to Extensions Manage Manage.
- Search for miniorange in the search box and enable the two extensions System and User that are disabled by default.
- After enabling the extensions go to Components miniOrange Joomla IDP Account Setup.
- In the Account Setup tab, register with miniOrange to activate the extension. If you already have an account with miniOrange, enter your credentials from the existing account and it will be fetched automatically.
- After the successful retrieval of your account, go to Service Provider tab and fill in the Service Provider Name, SP Entity ID or Issuer, ACS URL and NameID Format. You will get these details from the Inkling SP(Service Provider) that you are using. Fill in the other fields according to your requirements. Click on Save.
- Next, go to the Identity Provider tab. Here you will find all the details you need to configure your Inkling SP(Service Provider) with your miniOrange SAML 2.0 IDP. Download the Certificate, open it with any text-editor (Notepad) and copy the content into your Inkling SP's (Service Provider’s) X.509 Certificate configuration field.
Miniorange Joomla SAML Single sign-on(web SSO) supports multiple known SPs like Panopto, Lucid charts, Agylia LMS, Moodle, Inkling SP, Zendesk,
Tableau, Owncloud, miniOrange Wordpress SAML SP, Drupal SAML SP, Workplace by Facebook, and many more.
SAML, single sign-on sso, SAML Validator, SAML Identity provider, SAML Idp, SAML Idp server, SAML IDP metadata, IDP login, my idp login, sso id, one login, single sign-on, saml,
Web SSO, miniorange, Joomla plugins, single sign-on solutions, saml 2.0 specification, saml 2.0 identity provider, saml idp vs sp, SAMl 2.0, SAML SP metadata, saml client, saml library,
saml documentation, saml attribute mapping, Joomla SSO, best single sign-on solution, saml relying party, Joomla authentication plugin
You have successfully completed your miniOrange SAML 2.0 IDP configurations. Still, if you are facing any difficulty please mail us on