miniOrange Issues/Tickets exporter app for Jira, gives ability to export Jira issues/tickets in the standard business document file format to share, print, email, archive and report them. Here we will go through a guide which will help you to understand functionality of Jira Issues/Tickets Exporter app. By the end of the guide, you can export the Jira issues/tickets in in the standard business document file format ie. PDF and Word(.doc).
To configure miniOrange miniOrange Exporter - Export Jira Tickets in PDF/Word plugin, you need the following items:
- Jira should be installed and configured.
- Admin credentials are set up in Jira.
- Valid Jira Server or Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate miniOrange Exporter - Export Jira Tickets in PDF/Word for JIRA via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or buy now to purchase a license for miniOrange Exporter - Export Jira Tickets in PDF/Word for Jira.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
How to export Jira Tickets
- Navigate to the Jira project and open the issue you want to export.
- In the right section of the opened issue, you can see the Jira Exporter section.
- From the Select the Format dropdown option select PDF or WORD(.doc) document format in which you want exort the issue.
- Click on the Choose Fields. Select the fields which you want to export in the selected document format.
- Click the Save button.
- Click on Download. It will download the issue in the selected document format with selected fields.