If you want users to login to your WordPress site using their Gluu credentials, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure Gluu with WordPress plugin, you can allow users to SSO to your WordPress site using Gluu.
Similarly, you can map your WordPress roles based on your Gluu attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Follow the Step-by-Step guide to configure Gluu with WordPress:
- First of all, log into your Gluu account.
- Navigate to OpenID Connect > Client and click the Add Client button.
- You will be shown a form, fill the form with appropriate information
- To add OpenID Connect Scopes: Navigate to Configuration > OpenID Connect > Scopes.
- You have successfully configured your Gluu Server.
Here you will find Client ID and Client Secret for your Gluu application. Generate Client Secret from the server. Copy and paste Client ID & Client Secret in miniOrange’s WP OAuth Single Sign On(OAuth Client) plugin.
You would have to add Redirect/Callback URL provided by miniOrange’s WordPress OAuth client plugin.
Go to Advanced Settings and fill out the details accordingly. You can skip Encryption/Signing Settings.
Click the Add scope button and add openid scope. You can add multiple scopes as per your requirement.
Gluu Endpoints and Scope:
|Access Token Endpoint:||http://<gluu-server-domain>/oxauth/restv1/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||http:///<gluu-server-domain>/oxauth/restv1/userinfo|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.