miniOrange Media Restriction add-on restrict unauthorized users from accessing the media files on your WordPress site.
- Restrict any kind of media files such as images, audio, videos, documents etc.
- Restrict media files of any extension(configurable) such as png, pdf, jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, etc
- Restrict selected files of a particular extension.
Steps for using the add-on
- Enable media restriction option from the plugin.
- Add restriction to the desired file types by just adding the file type in the given field.
- Copy some rules as provided in the plugin to the .htaccess file of your Wordpress installation.
- If you want to restrict some specific files rather than all the files of that type, then you can upload the restricted files in a protected directory using the plugin.
Business Trial For Free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 978 658 9387.