miniOrange Joomla LDAP plugin gives the ability to login using Active Directory credentials for Joomla site.
If you have any doubts or queries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will help you to configure the plugin.
Step 1: Install LDAP plugin. (If you have already installed the plugin, you can skip to step 2)
- Download the zip file for the miniOrange LDAP plugin for Joomla from the link here.
- Login into your Joomla site’s administrator console.
- Go to Extension Manage Install in the top navigation bar to install the plugin.
- Upload the downloaded zip file to install the LDAP plugin.
- Please make sure to enable all the components of the plugin. You can enable the components by clicking on Extension->Manage->Manage option and search for ldap or miniorange.
Step 2: Configure miniOrange Joomla LDAP plugin.
If you are looking for anything which you cannot find, please drop us an email on email@example.com