Step 1: Install LDAP plugin. (If you have already installed the plugin, you can skip to step 2)
- Download the zip file for the miniOrange LDAP plugin for Joomla from the link here.
- Login into your Joomla site’s administrator console.
- Go to Extension Manage Install in the top navigation bar to install the plugin.
- Upload the downloaded zip file to install the LDAP plugin.
- Please make sure to enable all the components of the plugin. You can enable the components by clicking on Extension->Manage->Manage option and search for ldap or miniorange.