Setup miniOrange as Identity Provider
Follow the steps below to configure miniOrange as an Identity Provider
Step 1: Creating App in miniOrange
- Go to miniOrange Admin console https://auth.miniorange.com/moas and login with your miniOrange credentials.
- From the left menu, go to Apps > Manage Apps.
- In the right upper corner, select Configure Apps.
- In the search apps textbox, type Application name (SAML).
- Select Application (SAML) and click on Add App.
- Enter the following the textboxes:
|Custom Application Name||App name you like to provide.|
|SP Entity ID or Issuer||Enter SP Entity ID / Issuer from the Configure IDP tab of the plugin|
|ACS URL||Enter ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) URL from the Configure IDP tab of the plugin|
|Single Logout URL||Enter Single Logout URL from the Configure IDP tab of the plugin|
- Click on Save to add the App.
- Select Default from the Group Name dropdown.
- Enter Policy Name you would like to provide.
- Select Password from the First Factor Type dropdown.
- Click on Save to save the policy.
- Navigate to Apps > Manage Apps.
- Click on the metadata link against your app.
- Download the Metadata XML File or note down the given information and keep it handy to configure the add-on.