Step 1: Setup Slack as OAuth Provider
- Login to Slack : Go to Slack API and login with your account.
- Go to Channel Settings and click on Add an app option.
- Create an app : Go to the Create App page.
- Enter App name and Development Slack Workshop. App name can be anything and by default Slack Workshop is Group but you can sign in to another workspace.
- Click On Create App.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret and keep it handy for setting up Jira as OAuth Client.
- Add Redirect URL : Go to OAuth & Permissions, enter Callback URL (copied from plugin) under Redirect URLs text field and after that click on Save URLs.
- Scope: Go to OAuth & Permissions, select scope from Select Permission Scopes dropdown list and Save Changes. Identity basic is required scope.