Bamboo OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On for Bamboo. Bamboo is compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Bamboo and Facebook. By the end of this guide, Facebook users should be able to log in and register to Bamboo.
To configure Facebook integration with Bamboo OAuth / OpenID Single Sign On (SSO), you need the following items:
- Bamboo should be installed and configured(supported version Bamboo Server 5.13.1 - 6.10.4).
- Admin credentials are set up in Bamboo .
- Valid Bamboo Server Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Bamboo instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bamboo OAuth / OpenID Single Sign On/SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Bamboo OAuth / OpenID Single Sign On/SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Step 1: Setup Facebook as OAuth Provider