Bitbucket OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On for Bitbucket. Bitbucket is compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Bitbucket and Facebook. By the end of this guide, Facebook users should be able to log in and register to Bitbucket.
To configure Facebook integration with Bitbucket OAuth / OpenID Connect SSO, you need the following items:
- Bitbucket should be installed and configured(supported version Bitbucket Server 5.5.0 - 6.10.1, Bitbucket Data Center 5.5.0 - 6.10.1)
- Admin credentials are set up in Bitbucket.
- Valid Bitbucket Server and Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bitbucket OAuth / OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Bitbucket SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Bitbucket OAuth / OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Bitbucket SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Step 1: Setup Facebook as OAuth Provider