Bitbucket OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On for Bitbucket. Bitbucket is compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Bitbucket and OAuth/OpenID Provider. By the end of this guide, users from your OAuth/OpenID Provider should be able to log in and register to Bitbucket.
To integrate your OAuth/OpenID Provider with Bitbucket, you need the following items:
- Bitbucket should be installed and configured.
- Admin credentials are set up in Bitbucket.
- Valid Bitbucket Server and Data center License.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Bitbucket instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Bitbucket OAuth/OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Bitbucket SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for OAuth/OpenID Connect(OIDC) Bitbucket SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.