Confluence OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign-On for Confluence. Confluence is compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Confluence and Meetup. By the end of this guide, Meetup users should be able to log in and register to Confluence.
To configure Meetup integration with Confluence OAuth/OpenID Connect SSO, you need the following items:
- Confluence should be installed and configured (supported version Confluence Server 5.8.15 - 7.3.1, Confluence Data Center 5.8.15 - 7.3.1 ).
- Confluence Server is https enabled.
- Admin credentials are set up in Confluence.
- Valid Confluence Server and Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Confluence OAuth/OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Confluence SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Confluence OAuth/OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), Confluence SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Step 1: Setup Meetup as OAuth Provider