JIRA OAuth/OpenID app gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign On for JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk. JIRA Software and JIRA Service Desk are compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between JIRA and Meetup. By the end of this guide, Meetup users should be able to login and register to JIRA Software and Service Desk.
To configure Meetup integration with JIRA OAuth / OpenID Connect SSO, you need the following items:
- JIRA should be installed and configured (supported version JIRA Server 7.0.0 - 8.7.0, JIRA Data Center 7.0.0 -8.7.0 ).
- JIRA Server is https enabled.
- Admin credentials are set up in JIRA.
- Valid JIRA Server and Data center Licence.
Download And Installation
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Navigate to the settings menu and Click Manage Apps.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate JIRA OAuth / OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), JIRA SSO via search.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for JIRA OAuth / OpenID Connect Single Sign On (SSO), JIRA SSO.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license.
Step 1: Setup Meetup as OAuth Provider