Setup OneLogin as Identity Provider
Follow the steps below to configure OneLogin as an Identity Provider
Step 1: Configuring OneLogin as IdP
- Go to https:// <your_domain>.onelogin.com and login into OneLogin.
- Log into OneLogin as an Administrator and go to Apps Company Apps Add Apps from the Navbar.
- In the search box, type SAML Test Connector (SP) and click on the App to add it.
- Enter the display name and click Save.
- In General Settings, enter App Name and click on Next.
- After saving, go to Configuration Tab and enter the following:
|Audience||Audience URI from Step1 of the plugin under Configure IDP Tab.|
|Recipient||Recipient URL from Step1 of the plugin under Configure IDP Tab.|
|ACS (Consumer) URL Validator||ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) URL from Step1 of the plugin under Configure IDP Tab.|
|ACS (Consumer) URL||ACS (Assertion Consumer Service) URLfrom Step1 of the plugin under Configure IDP Tab.|
|Single Logout URL||Enter Single Logout URL from the Identity Provider Settings tab of the module.|
- Click on Save.
Step 2: Assigning Groups/People
- Go to SSO tab. Note down the URL/Endpoints. These will be required while configuring the plugin.