HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS DEFAULT LOGIN FORM
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select WordPress default login form from the list.
3. Click on WordPress Default Login Form registration form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
5. Click on “Enable Phone Verification” to and put the meta key from the user table.
6.Go to your login page and filed all the required fiels and click on Login button.
7. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
8. On successfully verification user should get login succesfully.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RESTRICT USERS USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER FOR MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
1. Select the following option to restrict the user use the same phone number for multiple accounts.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ALLOW THE USERS TO ADD A PHONE NUMBER IF IT DOES NOT EXIST
HOW TO BYPASS OTP VERIFICATION DURING LOGIN WITH EMAIL VERIFICATION
IS IS POSSIBLE USE OTP INSTEAD OF PASSWORD DURING LOGIN WITH EMAIL VERIFICATION
1. Select the following option to skip password and use OTP instead during login email verification. em
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.