Step 1: Setup Azure Active Directory B2C as OAuth Provider
- To perform SSO with Azure B2C as Provider, your application must be https enabled.
- Sign in to Azure portal.
- Go to Home and search Azure B2C in search bar and select Azure AD B2C.
- Click on Applications and then on Add option to add a new application.
- Configure following options to create new application.
- Enter a name for your application under the Name text field.
- Select Yes from the options in front of Web APP and Yes from options in front of Allow Implicit Flow.
- Copy Callback URL from the miniOrange OAuth Client plugin (Configure OAuth tab) and save it under the Reply URL textbox.
- Click on the Create button to create your application.
- Click on the Applications option under the Manage Menu in the left navigation bar and you will find your application listed there. Click on your application.
- Copy your Application ID and save it under your Client ID textbox in your miniOrange OAuth Client plugin. Then, click on the Keys option to generate a key.
- Click on the Generate Key option and enter key name and click on the Save option.
- It will generate a random string which you will store as Client secret in your miniOrange OAuth Client plugin.
- Now, go to your dashboard and go to Azure Active Directory -> Properties. Copy the Directory ID and substitute this value whenever you need to enter Tenant ID in miniOrange OAuth Client plugin.