Step 1: Installing the plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login as administrator in Joomla.
- Go to ExtensionsManageInstall.
Here you have three options to choose from to install your extension. In most cases, you should go with the first option. The three options are:
- Upload Package File
- Install from Directory
- Install from URL
- Choose miniOrange Joomla plugin IDP file to install.
- Install the plugin.
- In the Joomla admin interface, go to ExtensionsManageManage.
Here you can enable and disable Joomla plugins and edit plugin details and options. It is also useful for quickly enabling or disabling multiple plugins at the same time.
- Search for miniorange in plugins and enable all the extensions of the plugin.
Step 2: Register/Login into miniOrange account
- In Account Setup tab, under 'Register with miniOrange', enter your email id and password to create an account. If an account already exists, you will be asked to log in to your account.
Step 3: Configuring the plugin
- Go to ComponentsSearch for miniorange in plugins.
- In the Identity Provider tab, collect the information given there to configure your Service Provider.
- In the Service Provider tab, Click on 'New' and configure your Service Provider settings (SP Entity ID, ACS URL, NameID Format).
- In the Attribute/Role Mapping, select the NameId attribute.
- Click on the Save button on the top left.
- Now you can test your configurations by clicking on Test Configuration button.
Business Trial For Free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Joomla IDP.
Watch the videos to learn more