Step 1: Download and install miniOrange OAuth Client
Step 2: Configure OAuth Client
- Go to ComponentsminiOrange OAuth ClientConfigure OAuth. Select an application and scroll down for setup instructions.
- Save the settings and then run the test configuration to get attribute mapping info. Then fill out the Attribute Mapping form below OAuth Configuration.
- Add a button on your site login page with the URL given on plugin's configuration page (below Attribute Mapping).
- When you click on the link you will be redirected to your OAuth Server's login page.
- Login to your OAuth Server with username/password. Once you are authenticated, you will be logged into Joomla site.
Business Trial For Free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to your question about Joomla OAuth Client.