If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Box username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Box with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Box credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Box attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Box account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Box with WordPress :
1. Go to https://app.box.com/developers/console and log into your box account and click on the Create New App option.
2. Select Custom App and click on Next.
3. Select Standard OAuth 2.0 (User Authentication) and click on Next.
4. Enter Application Name and click on Create App
5. You will get a confirmation message. Click on View Your App
6. Scroll down to OAuth 2.0 Redirect URI section and edit the URI as required and then scroll down to OAuth 2.0
7. Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Box Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 6 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 6 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.box.com/oauth2/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.box.com/2.0/users/me|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.