If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Dailymotion username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Dailymotion with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Dailymotion credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Dailymotion attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Dailymotion account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Dailymotion with WordPress :
- Go to https://www.dailymotion.com/settings/developer and log into your Dailymotion account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Click on Create new App.
- You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Details and Redirect URL. Fill the form with appropriate information and click on Create API Key.
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Application Details page. Here you will find given API Key and API Secret. These are your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
You have successfully completed your Dailymotion App configurations.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
DailyMotion Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID:||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret:||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.dailymotion.com/oauth/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.dailymotion.com/user/me?fields=id,username,email,first_name,last_name|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.