- Go to https://www.dailymotion.com/settings/developer and log into your Dailymotion account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Click on Create new App.
- You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Details and Redirect URL. Fill the form with appropriate information and click on Create API Key.
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Application Details page. Here you will find given API Key and API Secret. These are your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
You have successfully completed your Dailymotion App configurations.
DailyMotion Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID:||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret:||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.dailymotion.com/oauth/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.dailymotion.com/user/me?fields=id,username,email,first_name,last_name|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.