If you want to login to your WordPress site using your DeviantArt username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the DeviantArt with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using DeviantArt credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your DeviantArt attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your DeviantArt account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure DeviantArt with WordPress :
- Go to https://www.deviantart.com/developers/apps and log into your DeviantArt account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Click on Register your Application.
- You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Details and Callback URL. Fill the form with appropriate information, read all the terms and then click on Save
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Applications page. Here you will find given Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
DeviantArt Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://www.deviantart.com/oauth2/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://www.deviantart.com/api/v1/oauth2/user/profile|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.