Step by Step Guide to Configure Github OAuth Server
1. Go to https://github.com/settings/developers and log into your GitHub account.
2. You will be presented with the following screen. Click on Register a new application
3. You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Name and Callback URI. Fill the form with appropriate
information and click on the Register Application.
NOTE: Callback URI is the URI where the user will be sent after authorization.
4. After registering the application, you will be given Client ID and Client Secret.
5. Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
GitHub Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.github.com/user|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.