If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Gitlab username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Gitlab with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Gitlab credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Gitlab attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Gitlab account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Gitlab with WordPress :
1. Go to https://gitlab.com/profile and log into your box account.
2. Go to Applications tab.
3. Add Name of your application and Redirect URI.
NOTE: Redirect URI is the URI where the user will be sent after authorization.
4. Make sure you chose the scope that fits your need.
NOTE: The scope chosen here should also be same as the entry on the MO OAuth Configuration
5. Click on Save. You will be shown the Application ID and Secret.
6. Copy Application ID as Client ID and Secret as Client Secret in MO OAuth Plugin configuration.
7. Click on Save Settings
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
GitLab Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 5 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 5 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||http://gitlab.com/oauth/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://gitlab.com/api/v4/user|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.