If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Salesforce username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Salesforce with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Salesforce credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Salesforce attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Salesforce account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Salesforce with WordPress :
1. Go to https://login.salesforce.com/ and log into your Salesforce account.2. You will be presented with the following screen. Go to Platform Tools > Apps > App Manager
3. Click on New Connected App.
4. You will be taken to application settings page. Configure the application like so.
5. Check the Enable Oauth Settings and you will be shown more options to configure, Such as, Callback URL (Enter from MO OAuth Plugin) and Scopes. Select the scopes as required. Make sure that the same scopes are also added in MO OAuth plugin and then scroll all the way to the bottom to click on Save.
6. You will be taken to Application Management page. Here, you will find Consumer ID and Consumer Secret.
7. Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration as Client ID and Client Secret.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
GitHub Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 6 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 6 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/userinfo|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.