- Go to https://developer.vimeo.com/apps and log into your Vimeo account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Click on Create App.
- You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Information. Fill the form with appropriate information and click on +Add Callback. There will be a new field for the same. Enter callback URL from the MO OAuth Plugin and click on Create App.
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Application Management page. Switch to “Authentication” tab. Here you will find given Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- Scroll Down and you will see a Scope section. Choose the scopes you need.
- Enter these scopes in MO OAuth Plugin.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Vimeo Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 5 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 5 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.vimeo.com/oauth/access_token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.vimeo.com/me|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.