If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Yahoo username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Yahoo with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Yahoo credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Yahoo attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Yahoo account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Yahoo with WordPress :
- Go to https://developer.yahoo.com/app and login to your Yahoo Account.
- You will be brought to a Application Management Page. Click on Create an App.
- You will be shown a form where you have to enter Application Name and Callback URL (Redirect URL). Fill the form with appropriate information. Fill Callback/Redirect URI from MO OAuth Plugin. Then Click on Create App
- You will be brought back to Application Management page. Here you can find Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Yahoo Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.login.yahoo.com/oauth2/get_token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.