If you want to login to your WordPress site using your Clever username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the Clever with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using Clever credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your Clever attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your Clever account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure Clever with WordPress :
2. Under Start your Clever Sandbox, click on the click here to get started option.
3. Go to https://apps.clever.com/signup and signup/login to your account.
4. Follow the steps to create an application. (refer to the images below)
5. Click on Clever Instant Login option to continue.
6. Click on next button to continue.
7. Copy the Client ID and the Client secret and store it in your miniOrange OAuth Client Plugin under the Client ID and Client Secret text fields respectively. Copy the Redirect/Callback URL from your miniOrange oauth client plugin and store it in the Redirect URIs text field. Finally, click on the Save button to save your configurations.
8. Click on the Next button to continue to next step.
9. Select the browsers you want to be supported for certificate survey and select Secure Authorization Grant Flow for the which authorization flow do you use question (refer to the image on the next page).
10. Enter all the other fields according to your use case and click on the Submit button in the end to save your configurations.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Clever Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 7 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 7 above|
|Scope:||read:students read:teachers read:user_id|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://clever.com/oauth/tokens|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.clever.com/v1.1/me|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.