If you want to login to your WordPress site using your OneLogin username and password, you can simply do it using our WP OAuth Client plugin. Once you configure the OneLogin with WordPress plugin, you can sso/login to your WordPress site using OneLogin credentials. This plugin also allows you to map your WordPress account different roles based on your OneLogin attributes/groups. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Client plugin, you can click here.
Please follow the steps given below to configure your OneLogin account with WordPress and setup the Single Sign On.
Guide to configure OneLogin with WordPress :
- Go to https://app.onelogin.com/login and log into your Onelogin account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Hover on Apps and then click on Add Apps.
- You will be shown a search list. Search for “OIDC” (OpenID Connect) and click on the search result as shown below.
- You will be shown a configuration screen. Fill the application name and other details as required then click on Save.
- You will be redirected to the app details page. Go to Configuration tab and enter Redirect URI from MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin and click on Save.
- Go to SSO tab. There you will find the Client ID and Client Secret fields.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- Make sure that you configure the Authorize Endpoint and ID Token Endpoint in the MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin correctly. To do this, match the OneLogin Account URL with the one given in the plugin.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
OneLogin Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 6 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 6 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://.onelogin.com/oidc/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.