- Go to https://app.onelogin.com/login and log into your Onelogin account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Hover on Apps and then click on Add Apps.
- You will be shown a search list. Search for “OIDC” (OpenID Connect) and click on the search result as shown below.
- You will be shown a configuration screen. Fill the application name and other details as required then click on Save.
- You will be redirected to the app details page. Go to Configuration tab and enter Redirect URI from MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin and click on Save.
- Go to SSO tab. There you will find the Client ID and Client Secret fields.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- Make sure that you configure the Authorize Endpoint and ID Token Endpoint in the MO OAuth/OpenID Connect Plugin correctly. To do this, match the OneLogin Account URL with the one given in the plugin.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
OneLogin Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 6 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 6 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://.onelogin.com/oidc/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.