- Go to https://developers.pinterest.com/apps/ and log into your Pinterest account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Read the terms check the “I agree” box and then click on Create app.
- You will be shown a popup with form where you have to enter Application Name and Description. Fill the form with appropriate information and click on Create.
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Application Management page. Here you will find given App ID and App Secret. These are your Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- Scroll down to Platforms section. Here you will find a field for Redirect URIs. Add the same from MO OAuth Plugin.
- Click on Save Settings.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Pinterest Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 4 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 4 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://api.pinterest.com/v1/oauth/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.pinterest.com/v1/me/|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.