- Go to https://developer.spotify.com/dashboard/applications and log into your Spotify account.
- You will be presented with following screen. Click on Create new App.
- You will be shown a popup with a form where you have to enter Application Details. Fill the form with appropriate information and click on Next.
NOTE: Check Website in the question What are you building?
- Click on YES. You will be asked additional information about the application. Fill in appropriate information and click on NEXT. Then you will be asked if you agree to Terms and Conditions. Make sure you read them and then click on Submit.
- After creating the application, you will be brought to Application Management page. Click on Show Secret. Here you will find given Client ID and Client Secret.
- Copy these credentials in MO OAuth Plugin configuration on corresponding fields.
- Click on Edit Settings. You will get a pop up with app settings. scroll to Redirect URI add the same from MO OAuth Plugin and click on Save.
- You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Spotify Endpoints and Scope:
|Client ID :||from the step 5 above|
|Client Secret :||from the step 5 above|
|Access Token Endpoint:||https://accounts.spotify.com/api/token|
|Get User Info Endpoint:||https://api.spotify.com/v1/me|
If you are facing any difficulty please mail us on email@example.com.