Bitium Single Sign-On (SSO) for Drupal miniOrange provides a ready to use solution for Drupal. This solution ensures that you are ready to roll out secure access to your Drupal site using Bitium within minutes.
Step 1: Configure Bitium as Identity Provider (IdP)
- Log into Bitium Admin Portal.
- Once you have logged into your Bitium Admin portal, click on the Manage button in the top navigation bar for your organization, and then click on Manage Apps.
- In the top right corner, click on Add More Apps. You will see a search box, then search for Drupal, and add the app to your Bitium account.
- Here we will start configuring SSO. First, select a name for your page, then select SAML Authentication from the dropdown menu. Once you are done, click on Install App.
- On the next screen, click on Configure Single Sign-On.
- Here, we will exchange a few values between Bitium and Drupal.
||Copy/Paste ACS URL from Service Provider Metadata tab
||Copy/Paste SP-EntityID / Issuer from Service Provider Metadata tab
- Click on Save.
- Copy the following URL/Endpoints. These will be required while configuring the Module. Copy the X.509 Certificate text area value and keep it handy.
- Now, assign the Drupal app to your users in the Apps Overview section.
Step 2: Configuring Drupal as Service Provider (SP)
- In miniOrange SAML Module, go to Service Provider Setup tab and enter the following details:
|IDP Entity ID: ||Entity ID from the Single Sign-On tab in Bitium |
|Single Sign-On URL: ||Login URL from the Single Sign-On tab in Bitium |
|Single Logout URL: ||Logout URL from the Single Sign-On tab in Bitium |
|X.509 Certificate:||Paste the X.509 Certificate value from Single Sign-On tab in Bitium |
Business Trial For Free
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.