What is Social Login?
How does Social Login Works?
Configure Social Login On Shopify
- Visit to https://apps.shopify.com/miniorange-social-login on shopify marketplace. Click on Add app to install it on your store.
- Log in to your shop admin and go to the Settings > Checkout page. Scroll down to the Customer Accounts section and ensure that you have selected Accounts are required as an option.
- Now go back to the Apps section. Select miniOrange social login form the apps list in that it will take you to the miniOrange social login dashboard.
- Next, If you need to customize your icons you can edit them from the customize icons tab. Make it feasible and attractive to your website.
- Go to the Online Store > Themes. In the Templates folder, insert the embed code
<div id="mo_openid_login"></div>Into the customers/login.liquid file. Of course, you also can put this code to another template file, section or page.
- Now go to your login and registration form there you will get your enabled social login icons displayed on forms.
- About Shopify
- Discord Social Login For Shopify
- Facebook Social Login For Shopify
- Google Social Login For Shopify
- More on Social Login
If you are looking for anything which you cannot find, please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org