Map WooCommerce checkout page fields
- miniOrange WooCommerce Integrator allows you to map the attributes sent by your IdP (Identity Provider) to the appropriate checkout fields in WooCommerce. This automatically pre-populates the attributes in the WooCommerce checkout page.
- You can enable which attributes sent by your SAML / OAuth IdP need to be mapped in the appropriate WooCommerce checkout fields.
miniOrange WooCommerce Integrator also allows you to map your users’ groups as present in your IdP to the specific roles you want in WooCommerce, at the time of SSO. For example, if you want to set the roles Customer and Store Manager in your WooCommerce, and role_1, role_2 groups exist in your IdP, any user with the role_1 attribute will be automatically mapped as a Customer and role_2 as a Store Manager in WooCommerce, at the time of SSO.
WooCommerce Group mapping
Integration with any SAML / OAuth Provider
- Support for enabling Single Sign-On (SSO) for WooCommerce users, using our SAML / OAuth plugin solutions.
- Choose from any of the most popular SAML / OAuth compliant Identity Providers in the market like Okta, ADFS, Salesforce, Azure AD, Azure B2C, Google Apps (GSuite/Google Workspace), miniOrange, Keycloak, Shibboleth, Ping, and more, for seamless integration with your WooCommerce site!
WooCommerce User Sync with Keycloak using SAML Single Sign-On Plugin
- Sync your WooCommerce users into Keycloak upon registration in WooCommerce.
- To know more about this you can check out the use-case for WooCommerce sync with Keycloak using our WP SAML SSO Plugin.