To get the default CSV file format for importing users to your WordPress site, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Import/Export Users tab inside the Plugin. Click on the Export Users Tab.
- Click on the Export Button inside Export Users section a default CSV file will get downloaded.
- Enter the users' details as per file format and import users to WordPress.
If you have any queries or need assistance configuring our plugin, contact us at email@example.com. Our customer support team is available 24X7 to assist you in any way possible.
Using page privacy, you can make a specific page publicly accessible inside a private website.
- Go to the Page Privacy tab in the plugin. And enable Protect all content by login by clicking on the checkbox.
- A check box will appear, Add Public Pages. Enable the checkbox, and a box will appear to add the URL of pages to be made public.
- Enter the URL of the page that you want to make public and click on the Save button. The page will now be publicly accessed.
Yes, the User and Login Management plugin allows you to import and export users in bulk. You can easily add or remove multiple users at once, saving you time and effort.
With the bulk user role management feature of the User and Login Management plugin, you can assign roles to multiple users at once. This streamlines the process and makes role assignments more efficient.
Absolutely! The User and Login Management plugin enables you to redirect users to specific pages based on their WordPress roles. This feature helps create a personalized user experience and guides users to relevant content.
Yes, the User and Login Management plugin allows you to track user activity and manage sessions effectively. You can gain insights into user behavior, such as login/logout times, session durations, and page visits, helping optimize your website's performance.