HOW TO SETUP OTP VERIFICATION FOR CUSTOM FORM.
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and click on “Can’t Find your Form? Try me!” from the list or you can click on “not able to find my form”.
3. Enable the checkbox “Can’t Find your Form? Try me!”.
4. Choose between Phone Verification or Email Verification and click on Save Settings button.
5. Go to your form and open the developer view. Copy the field and button selector from console.
7.Enter the field and button selectors in the form setting page as shown below.
8. Go to your form page, fill all the required field and Click on “click here to send OTP”.
Enter the OTP received in the Verification Field and click on register.
9. Note: This feature is introduced to show that the plugin works even with forms that are not yet integrated. Some of the features of OTP verification will not work with this custom form, hence it is advisable to not compromise with security of your form since errors wont be handled.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT.
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON CUSTOM FORM.
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.