WordPress OAuth / OpenID connect Single Sign-On plugin enables login into your WordPress site using OAuth and OpenID Connect providers like Blizzard and other custom and standard providers. It supports advanced SSO features like user profile attribute mapping, role mapping etc. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Single Sign-On ( OAuth / OpenID Connect Client ) plugin, you can click here.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Seach for a WordPress OAuth Single Sign On plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Step 1: Setup Blizzard as OAuth Provider
Step 2: Setup WordPress as OAuth Client
- Go to the Configure OAuth tab in the Plugin and search for Custom OAuth in the applications list, and select Custom OAuth 2.0 App .
- Now, configure App Name, Client ID, Client Secret received from Blizzard Application and Click on Save Settings to save the configuration.
Step 3: User Attribute Mapping.
- User Attribute Mapping is mandatory for enabling users to successfully login into WordPress. We will be setting up user profile attributes for WordPress using below settings.
Finding user attributes
- Go to Configure OAuth tab. Scroll down and click on Test Configuration.
- You will see all the values returned by your OAuth Provider to WordPress in a table.
- Once you see all the values in Test Configuration, go to Attribute / Role Mapping tab, you will get the list of attributes in a Username dropdown.
Step 4: Login Settings / Sign In Settings.
- The settings in SSO Settings tab define the user experience for Single Sign On. To add a login widget on your WordPress page, you need to follow below steps.
Sign In Settings
- Go to WordPress Left Panel > Appearances > Widgets.
- Select miniOrange OAuth. Drag and drop to your favourite location and save.
- Go to your site-URL on private window and you will be able to see Login button with display name you have given.
- You have successfully logged in ,Now you will be able to access your WordPress profile.
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.