Drupal Website Security – Secure Login / Network Security – This module provides login security, registration security, brute force attack prevention, IP monitoring and IP blacklisting, Rate Limiting (DOS attack prevention) , strong password enforcement, Bot Blocking etc. We provide you enterprise-level security, protecting your Drupal site from hackers and malware, you can download module from here.
Step 1: Setup miniOrange Website Security Pro module
- Login in your Drupal site’s admin console and click on Extend from the top navigation bar.
- Select the Install new module option to install a new module on your Drupal site.
- Upload the downloaded zip file of the Module and click on the Install button to continue.
- Select Enable newly added modules.
- Scroll down till you find miniOrange Website Security. Click on the checkbox next to it and click on the Install button to enable the module.
- Click on Configuration from the top navigation bar and Select Website Security Configuration.
Step 2: Configure miniOrange Website Security module.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387 to find an answer to
your question about Drupal Website Security Module.