WordPress OAuth & OpenID Connect plugin enables FatSecret Integration into WordPress using which you can make API calls to FatSecret using the access token. You can also configure the plugin using different custom providers and standard IDPs. It supports advanced features such as user profile Attribute mapping, Role mapping, etc.
Steps to configure Fatsecret into WordPress
Step 1: Setup Fatsecret as OAuth Provider
You have successfully configured Fatsecret as OAuth Provider for achieving Fatsecret integration into your WordPress Site.
Step 2: Setup WordPress as OAuth Client
- FatSecret supports the 'Client Credentials' grant type to secure server-to-server communication. and we provide the Client Credentials grant type in paid version of OAuth Client Plugin.
- Go to the Configure OAuth tab in the Plugin and search for Custom OAuth 2.0 application in the applications list, and select the Custom OAuth 2.0 app.
- Then, configure App Name, Client ID, Client Secret and Endpoints.
- Enter Scope value as basic premier barcode localization
- Select grant type as Client Credentials from drop down list and Click on Save Settings to save the configuration.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.