WordPress OAuth / OpenID connect Single Sign-On plugin enables login into your WordPress site using OAuth and OpenID Connect providers like Gluu and other custom and standard providers. It supports advanced SSO features like user profile attribute mapping, role mapping etc. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Single Sign-On ( OAuth / OpenID Connect Client ) plugin, you can click here.
You can download OAuth Client plugin using the following link.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Seach for a WordPress OAuth Single Sign On plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate
Step 1: Setup Gluu as OAuth Provider
Step 2: Setup WordPress as OAuth Client
- After Plugin is activated, go to the plugin and search for Gluu. Select Gluu from the OAuth Providers list.
- Go to Configure OAuth tab and configure App Name, Client ID, Client Secret from provided Endpoints.
- You can enter scope as openid email profile to fetch the user attributes.
- Click on Save Settings to save the configuration.
Step 3: User Attribute Mapping.
- User Attribute Mapping is mandatory for enabling users to successfully login into WordPress. We will be setting up user profile attributes for WordPress using below settings.
- Finding user attributes: Go to Configure OAuth tab. Scroll down and click on Test Configuration.
- You will see all the values returned by Gluu OAuth Provider to WordPress in a test configuration table. If you don't see a value for First Name, Last Name, Email, or Username, make the required settings in your OAuth Provider to return this information.
- Once you see all the values in Test Configuration, go to Attribute / Role Mapping tab, select attributes from Username dropdown and click on Save.
Step 4: Login Settings / Sign In Settings.
- The settings in SSO Settings tab define the user experience for Single Sign On. To add a login widget on your WordPress page, you need to follow below steps.
Sign In Settings
- Go to WordPress Left Panel > Appearances > Widgets.
- Select miniOrange OAuth. Drag and drop to your favourite location and save.
- Go to your site-URL on a private window and you will be able to see the Login with Gluu button the display name you have given.
- After clicking on Login with Gluu, you will see a homepage. Refer to the below image.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.