miniOrange Drupal OAuth/OpenID module gives the ability to enable OAuth/OpenID Single Sign On for Drupal site. Drupal OAuth Client module is compatible with all OAuth/OpenID Providers. Here we will go through a guide to configure SSO between Drupal and Wild Apricot. By the end of this guide, Wild Apricot users should be able to login and register to Drupal site.
If you have any doubts or queries you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will help you to configure the module.
Step 1: Setup WildApricot Directory as OAuth Provider
- Go to https://www.wildapricot.com/ and sign up/login to register a new app.
- Login using Admin credentials.
- Under the Settings , select Integration option to continue.
- Click on Authorized Applications as shown in below image.
- Click on Authorize application as shown in the image below.
- From the list available select Server Application and click on continue.
- Fill the details and pick Client ID and Client Secret keep it handy.
- Copy Scope and the following URLs in your miniOrange OAuth Client plugin/module and save settings.
||https://<your_account_url>/sys/login/OAuthLogin Ex your_account_url is the url <organization_name.wildapricot.org>
|Access Token Endpoint
|Get User Info Endpoint
- Click on Test Configuration to test your configuration.
Step 2: Configure miniOrange Drupal OAuth Client module.
- Login in your Drupal site’s admin console and click on Extend from the top navigation bar.
- Select the Install new module option to install a new module on your Drupal site.
- Upload the downloaded zip file of the Module and click on the Install button to continue.
- Select Enable newly added modules.
- Scroll down till you find miniOrange OAuth Client. Click on the checkbox next to it and click on the Install button to enable the module.
- Click on Configuration from the top navigation bar and Select Drupal OAuth client Configuration.
- Click on the Configure OAuth Client tab and select your OAuth Provider from the Select Application dropdown. In case you do not find your OAuth Provider listed in the dropdown, please select Custom OAuth Provider and continue.
- Enter your OAuth Provider information in their respective fields and click on the Save button to continue. Also, copy the Callback/Redirect URL and save it on your OAuth Provider.
- Now click on the Test Configuration option. This Test Configuration link will give you the list of the attributes that are coming from your OAuth Provider.
- Copy the email and the name attributes and save them under the Attribute & Role Mapping tab in the Email Attribute and Name Attribute text field respectively.
Please note: This step is mandatory for your login to work. Click on the Save button on the bottom of the page to save your attribute configurations.
- If your OAuth Provider supports only HTTPS Root URL or Base URL (for eg. Azure, Azure B2C) you can change it under Sign In Settings tab.
- Now logout and go to your Drupal site’s login page, you will automatically find a Login withYour OAuth Provider link there. If you want to add your login link to other pages as well, please follow the steps given in the below image:
- If you want to check out our complete list of features and our various licensing plans, you can go to the Upgrade Plan tab in the module.
- If you want to purchase any of the paid version of the module, you have to register/login with us in Register/Login tab.
- Still, if you are facing any difficulty or if you have any questions in mind, you can reach out to us by submitting a query in the Support tab of a module or by sending us a mail at email@example.com.
Congratulations, you have successfully configured the miniOrange Drupal OAuth Client module.
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 978 658 9387.