How to Create Magento 2 XML Sitemap?
To create a XML sitemap in Magento 2, follow these steps:
- First, make sure that XML sitemap functionality is enabled in your Magento 2 store. To do this, go to Stores > Configuration > Catalog > XML Sitemapb> and make sure that the "Enabled" option is set to "Yes". You can also configure other options on this page, such as the frequency and priority of sitemap updates.
- Next, go to Marketing > SEO & Search > Site Map in the admin panel. Here, you will see a list of existing sitemaps, if any. Click on the "Add Sitemap" button to create a new one.
- In the "Add Sitemap" dialog box, enter a name for your sitemap and select the store view(s) for which the sitemap will be generated. You can also specify the frequency and priority of sitemap updates for this specific sitemap.
- Click the "Save & Generate" button to create the sitemap. Magento 2 will automatically generate the XML sitemap file and place it in the pub/media directory of your store. The URL for the sitemap will be displayed on the "Site Map" page in the admin panel.
- Finally, submit your sitemap to search engines such as Google and Bing to help them crawl and index your site. You can do this through the search engine's webmaster tools, or by adding the sitemap URL to your robots.txt file.
That's it! Your Magento 2 XML sitemap is now created and ready to use. It will help search engines discover and index all of the pages on your site, which can improve your search engine rankings and visibility.
1000+ Organizations That Trust Us
Thank you for your response. We will get back to you soon.
Something went wrong. Please submit your query again