WordPress OAuth / OpenID connect Single Sign-On plugin enables login into your WordPress site using OAuth and OpenID Connect providers like Kakao and other custom and standard providers. It supports advanced SSO features like user profile attribute mapping, role mapping etc. To know more about other features we provide in WP OAuth Single Sign-On ( OAuth / OpenID Connect Client ) plugin, you can click here.
Download And Installation
- Log into your WordPress instance as an admin.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard -> Plugins and click on Add New.
- Seach for a WordPress OAuth Single Sign On plugin and click on Install Now.
- Once installed click on Activate.
Step 1: Setup Kakao as OAuth Provider
Step 2: Setup WordPress as OAuth Client
- Go to the Configure OAuth tab in the Plugin and search for Custom OAuth in the applications list, and select Custom OAuth 2.0 App .
- Now, configure App Name, Client ID, Client Secret received from Kakao Application and Click on Save Settings to save the configuration.
Step 3: User Attribute Mapping.
- User Attribute Mapping is mandatory for enabling users to successfully login into WordPress. We will be setting up user profile attributes for WordPress using below settings.
Finding user attributes
- Go to Configure OAuth tab. Scroll down and click on Test Configuration.
- You will see all the values returned by your OAuth Provider to WordPress in a table.
- Once you see all the values in Test Configuration, go to Attribute / Role Mapping tab, you will get the list of attributes in a Username dropdown.
Step 4: Login Settings / Sign In Settings.
- The settings in SSO Settings tab define the user experience for Single Sign On. To add a login widget on your WordPress page, you need to follow below steps.
Sign In Settings
- Go to WordPress Left Panel > Appearances > Widgets.
- Select miniOrange OAuth. Drag and drop to your favourite location and save.
- Go to your site-URL on private window and you will be able to see Login button with display name you have given.
- You have successfully logged in ,Now you will be able to access your WordPress profile.
Additional Add-Ons And Plugin Integrations
Allows to integrate user attribute information fetched from OAuth / OpenID Identity Providers (IDP) with the user's BuddyPress profile.
Page and Post Restriction
Protects the pages/posts of your site with OAuth/OpenID Connect compliant IDP login
page & restrict the access to the site based on the user roles.
Login Form Add-On
Provides a Login form for OAuth/OpenID login instead of button. It relies on OAuth/OpenID sso plugin to have Password Grant configured.
miniOrange Media Restriction add-on restricts unauthorized users from accessing the media files on your WordPress site.
Discord Role Mapping
Discord Role Mapping add-on helps you to get roles from your discord server and maps it to WordPress users while SSO.
LearnDash Integration will map the SSO users to LearnDash groups as per the group attributes sent by your Identity Provider.
Attribute Based Redirection
Attribute Based Redirection plugin can be used to restrict and redirect users to different URLs based on OAuth/OpenID attributes.
SCIM User Provisioning
SCIM User Provisioning allows you to sync user's creation, updation and deletion from your IDP to WordPress site.
SSO Session Management
SSO session management add-on manages the login session time of your users based on their WordPress roles.
Membership Level based Login Redirection
This add-on allows to redirect users to custom pages based on their membership levels after Single Sign-On. Plugin Checks user’s membership level during every login, so any update on the membership level doesn’t affect redirection.
SSO Login Audit
SSO Login Audit captures and tracks all the SSO users and generates reports.
Mail us on email@example.com for quick guidance(via email/meeting) on your requirement and our team will help you to select the best suitable solution/plan as per your requirement.