Step 1: Setup GitHub as OAuth Provider
- Login to GitHub : Go to Github Developer and login with your account. Click on settings.
- Select Developer settings.
- Create App : Select OAuth Apps and click on Register a new application button.
- Enter app credentials : Enter app name, plugin homepage URL. Copy callback URL from the plugin and paste it under Authorized callback URL field.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret.
- This step is optional. Follow this step if the email is returned as null while further configuring the plugin. Go to profile and set public email.
- If Public Email field is disabled, go to Emails and uncheck the option Keep my email addresses private.