HOW TO SETUP THE PLUGIN FOR USER ULTRA REGISTRATION
1. Go to Forms Section in the plugin.
2. Search and Select User Ultra Registration form from the list.
3. Click on User Ultra registration form.
4. Enable the Checkbox and choose between Email or Phone Verification.
You can even let users choose between the two.
( This allows users to choose between Email and Phone Verification during registration itself. )
5. Click on “Click here” to see your User Ultra fields.
6. Click on “Add New Field” to add a Phone or Email field if it doesn’t already exist.
7. Enter the Name and Description of your New Field. Make sure to remember the meta-key of the field you add.
8. Make sure to keep the visibility of the field in registration page and required option set to Yes.
Click on Submit New Field button to save your new field.
9. Go to the form setting and add the meta-key of the new field that you just added.
After that click on Save Settings button.
10. Go to your User Ultra Registration Page. Fill all details of the form and click on “Register”.
11. A pop-up should come up asking you to verify yourself. Enter the OTP received and click on Validate OTP.
HOW TO CHANGE OTP LENGTH AND VALIDITY PERIOD.
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then :
1. Click here to learn how to change the OTP Length that users receive.
2. Click here to learn how to change validity period of the OTP Length.
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then :
1. Go to OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Look under OTP Properties section in the plugin to set your OTP Length and Validity period.
HOW TO CHANGE THE BODY/TEXT OF THE SMS AND EMAIL GOING OUT
Yes, it is possible to customize both the Email and SMS OTP Message that goes out to your users. The steps vary depending on the plan you are on.
For miniOrange Gateway Plan:
If you are on the miniOrange Gateway Plan then click here and follow the steps given.
For Your Gateway Plan:
If you are on the Your Gateway Plan then just follow the steps given under the SMS/Email Template Tab of the plugin to customize the message going out in the Email or SMS.
HOW TO CHANGE THE DESIGN OF THE OTP POPUP
1. Go to Pop-up Design Section in the plugin settings.
HOW TO SHOW A COUNTRY CODE DROP-DOWN ON MY USER ULTRA REGISTRATION FORM
1. Go to the OTP Settings Section in the plugin.
2. Under the Country Code section choose your Country which will be set as default.
3. Select the “Show a country code dropdown on the phone field.” option to show a country code drop-down on your form.