- Download SAML 2.0 IdP for Joomla from Here.
- Login to the administrator section of your Joomla website :–
- From the navigation menu on top go to Extensions Manage Install.
- Drag and drop your miniorange-joomla-saml-idp.zip file in the area indicated in the image below or browse and select the file to install the plugin.
- After the installation go to Extensions Manage Manage.
- Search for miniorange in the search box and enable the two extensions System and User that are disabled by default.
- After enabling the extensions go to Components miniOrange Joomla IDP Account Setup.
- Go to Service Provider tab and fill in the Service Provider Name, SP Entity ID or Issuer, ACS URL and NameID Format. You will get these details from the Service Provider that you are using. Fill in the other fields according to your requirements. Click on Save.
Enter the following values:
|Service Provider Name
||Choose appropriate name according to your choice .
|SP Entity ID or Issuer
|| Service Provider Entity ID .
|| SP Assertion Consumer Service URL .
|X.509 Certificate (optional)
[For Signed Request]
||Paste certificate value you copied from the Metadata file .
- Click on NameID Attribute tab. Select the NameID Attribute and then click on Save Button.
Miniorange Joomla SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) supports multiple known SPs like Panopto, Lucid charts, Agylia LMS, Moodle, Inkling SP, Zendesk,
Tableau, Owncloud, miniOrange WordPress SAML SP, Drupal SAML SP, Workplace by Facebook, Salesforce, Zoho, Klipfolio and many more.
You have successfully completed your miniOrange SAML 2.0 IDP configurations. Still, if you are facing any difficulty please mail us on